Your Holiday starts here!
At Kokopeli we turn your vacation into the experience of a lifetime...
- * Over 7.000 Happy Guests and Travellers
- * Best Guides in the Area by Any Standard
- * Carefully Selected Exceptional Routes and Hidden Gems
- * High Professional Safety and Security Standards
- * Personally Selected Places, Lodging and Activities
- We invite you to explore places which offer fascination and excitement with easy accessibility.
- Join our tours in Pyrenees, Barcelona, Northern Spain, France and Portugal!
- We, at Kokopeli know that whereas for us it is "work", our clients are having their holiday – it is their time and we believe in making it memorable in a way that makes them yearn for more - "may it never end…" This is the Kokopeli philosophy.
- First and foremost, we are proud of our human resources, our guides, one of our chief assets. There are many requirements in order to become a Kokopeli guide. Not only must the guide be very familiar with the terrain, whether urban or out in the Pyrenees etc., s/he must also be knowledgeable in a number of subjects such as art, history, geology and botany to mention but some. In addition s/he must be flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances. Above all, the Kokopeli guide personifies the Kokopeli philosophy.
- In addition to the above, the founder, Guy Reifenberg, is constantly on the lookout for additional routes and activities so that the tours never become tedious and repetitive. Kokopeli always makes sure that the client sees and experiences the known attractions, but then inserts something unexpected, off the beaten track.
- Another important factor in deciding to choose us is the very careful way Kokopeli decides on the hotels, country guest houses, refuges and restaurants to which we take our clients. We always choose the best the budget permits, getting the best possible prices for our clients. Here too there is no compromise and we inspect every venue before taking our clients there.
- Last but not least is our devoted office staff. The office is always in touch with our guides along the way, ready to solve any problem. They are also available to our clients as they travel on their own according to the plan Kokopeli constructed for them, ready to advise and help as needed.
- When you are on a Kokopeli tour, besides all the advantages of the exceptional guide and the well-chosen routes, activities, lodgings and restaurants, you also have the peace of mind that comes from the knowledge that you are in the hands of an efficient company, run by professionals, with all the permits and insurances; we are exceptional also in this matter! We leave nothing to chance!
- Our international team consists of highly experienced guides, travel lovers, fluent in English, Spanish, Hebrew, Italian, Russian, French and Dutch.
Monday through Thursday from 10.00 to 18.00 (Spanish time)
Friday from 10.00 to 14.00
On Saturday and Sunday our offices are closed but Tours take place as usual.
Contact us and start planning your trip:
- tel. +34 932 955 877 +34 600 261 616